Re: Adding a BMP to DIA

OK! It helped very much!
Now I need to save a personalised collection os
figures and distribute among some people. Can I do
this?

Thanks very much!

Felipe Torres
--- Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:
On 16.03.2005 14:43, Felipe Torres wrote:
I have some BMP figures that I use on my Network
Diagrams. I think that the Network figures that
are on
DIA are too much black, and it reduces the
understanding of bigger networks.
I'm using some figures in BMP, but they are'nt
integrated on DIA's library, so I have to keep the
figures on the same directory all the time. I
tried to
add it, but doesn't worked.
Can anyone help me?

If I've understood your question right you may be
interested in the following thread:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2004-December/msg00014.html

Hope this helps,
      Hans