Re: dia - font - problem

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 11:21 +0100, zappeldidu gmx de wrote:
Hello,

I have compiled dia 0.94 from the source, because the monospace font makes
trouble.  After compiling the font-error ( after zooming the font-size is not
correctly ) still remains. But it works with serif. Is there a posibility tho
change the font dokument-wide ( it is a large ERM ). it is boring to do it
for every entity.

If you select all the entities (select one, then do Select/Same Type)
and group them, you can set the font for all of them at once.  You'll
set all the other attributes to the same, too, but that may or may not
be an issue in your case.

By the way:
A nice function would be, if there is a posibility to mark a few entity with
there attributes and print only this selection.

Printing selection only is a good idea, and would be easy to implement.
Could you make a bug report about it in bugzilla.gnome.org so we don't
forget?

And a function witch generates the sql-create-statement from the entity
definition.

There's several SQL-generating tools available, see the homepage.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>