Re: Custom shape problem

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Victor Kirk wrote:

Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:22:14 -0000
From: Victor Kirk <Victor Kirk serco com>
To: "'dia-list gnome org'" <dia-list gnome org>
Subject: Custom shape problem

Hi,

I'm running Dia 0.94 on Windows 2000, I used the installer
from dia-installer.sourceforge.net

I seem to be having problems creating some custom
shapes.  I've created a couple of shapes and a sheet,
but when I try dropping one of the new shapes I get
a windows error dialog and Dia crashes.  The error
looks due to an invalid pointer, i.e. an attempt to
write to a very low memory address.

Please provide a copy of the error message.

I don't know anything about windows debugging but the
error seems to come from a method called get_paper_tmargin
in libdia.

I've tried copying an existing shape and adding it to
the sheet (changing it's name) and I get the same error
when I try to add that.

Am I missing something, should I be doing something else
beside creating a sheet, the shapes and icon images?
Otherwise if anyone could be kind enough to check this
with their installation I can email the files.

Please create a bug report in bugzilla and attach the file and I will try
to take a look at it.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/