Re: filename output patch

On 06.03.2005 21:49, Vitaly Lipatov wrote:
On Monday 07 March 2005 01:28, Lars Clausen wrote:

On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 15:15 +0300, Vitaly Lipatov wrote:

There is too many code with all changes (about 60Kb), I will
try send it by small pieces in this list. Is it right place?

It would be better to make (or locate) an appropriate bug in
bugzilla.gnome.org, that way we can keep track of them.

OK. For one bug for each patch? It will hard work for split it by small pieces...

Does it really need about 60K conversions? Couldn't it be handled
by adding an extra field in DiagramData - and thus also memory
manage the display name?
Also GLib's new g_fopen() stuff - necessary for true unicode
filenames on win32 - should be taken into account.

        Hans