Re: auto-scaling text dia .94

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 07:38 -0800, Octavio Alvarez Piza wrote:
Hi.

Does anybody know if this problem has yet been fixed? The page reflects 0.94 is still the newest version.

Octavio.

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:53:07 +0200
Tomas Mezger <tomz mytum de> wrote:

i'm having a big problem with text in dia, because dia resizes the text
as he whants... sometimes i only have a very tiny text and if i add a
space on the text, it returns to the normal size. if i remove the space,
it is tiny again.

The problem has been fixed in CVS, at the cost of some rendering speed.
We're working towards 0.95, but with little time on our hands,
unfortunately.

-Lars