Re: Layer "views" enhancment

On 2005-07-27, 18:29, Simon Kagstrom wrote:
My idea is to add a concept of Views to the layers. A view defines a set of
visible layers. For example, the "Overview" view could include layers 0-3
while the "Detailed" view could include layers 0-7 and so on. There can be
many views in each diagram and views can be added, deleted and modified in the
Layer dialogue.

Sorry for replying to myself, but I just realised that the term "View" was
used in another context in Dia. Maybe the term "Frame" is better?

// Simon