Re: Dia-list Digest, Vol 15, Issue 7

Quoting dia-list-request gnome org:
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 14:35:12 -0400
From: Rick Berger <rberger sympatico ca>
Subject: how does one stop clipping when exporting to a png?
To: dia-list gnome org

When I export to a png file Dia clips the right and bottom of the
diagram.
Suggestions?

And am I missing something, or is it obligatory for dia to clip the left
and top, too? (dia 0.94 linux) I use an xsl transform to create the html
image maps corresponding to the elements in the exported png; till now,
I've always had to ensure there was SOMETHING at (0,0), or else could
not figure out how to translate dia coords to image map (png pixel) coords.