Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 20:41:06 +0200 (CEST)
From: chr home se
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Is this list available as news?

Hi everybody

I thought I'd start following this list since I regularly use Dia and have
some "issues" I'd like to report :-)

My first question is quite simple though... is this list available through
some kind of news interface, e.g. gmane.org?  (I find lists much easier to
work with as news)

/me looks at gmane.org

finds only
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.tedia2sql.general

so that would be a big No.
if you ask them they might add Dia?

So what were the other questions?  (Please do check bugzilla.  Please also
change the subject line as needed.)

- Alan H.