What's happening Dia has been quiet

Though I am not a developer, I am curious about what is happening with Dia.  I have been checking around the
home page but it appears silent.  Are you still on track for the release of Version 1?  I have been trying
out Dia, and I must say that I like it.  Please bring back the excitement to the webpage and get back in the
news.  It is getting to lonely. Thanks all the hard work and for a great program.
Augustine