Re: Re-phrase

ImageMagick is sloooow. Plus it has a ton of requirements before it
will compile.
GD2, on the other hand, is fast and lite.
Also, if you know perl, there is GD::SVG
http://search.cpan.org/~twh/GD-SVG-0.25/SVG.pm
Once you have a GD object, you can easily convert to JPEG or PNG. and
fairly simple to gain coordinates/bounds.

I wrote an imap module using GD2 for PNG images, so I know it is
possible. It just might require more work than you had anticipated.

Good luck,
-Jeff

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:56:23 +0100, RittervomNie web de