Re: dia --export= corrupts colors in PNG exports

On Sun, 2005-02-20 at 20:18 +0100, Roland Stigge wrote:
Hi,

several Debian users reported a problem which unfortunately, I can not
reproduce. Basically, on "dia --export ..." from the command line under
X, the output png image is identifiable, but the colors are wrong (e.g.
white and green on black background instead of default black on white).
From the console (without X) and interactively (from Dia), it works for
them.

Maybe you have an idea after reading the log at

Thanks in advance!

Sounds like a limited color depth system doing gdk-pixbuf export.  Try
exporting with type png-libart, which does not try to get Gdk to make
colors.

Ought to be the default to use that when there's no $DISPLAY available,
but the exporter selection system is rather primitive.  I guess the
$DISPLAY-dependent ones could just quietly disappear when there is no
$DISPLAY.

Could you make a bugzilla report on this?

-Lars