Re: generate source files from UML

On 16.02.2005 16:56, jim Pharis wrote:
Generating source from UML diagrams would be a very nice feature to
have in dia. I see links to numerous external tools that can
accomplish this, however, why isn't this feature included right in
dia? It seems that if we are going to compete with other UML
diagramming tools we should have this feature readily available.

I looked through the enhancements on Bugzilla and couldn't find this
request. I apoglize if I missed it.

Maybe you should just look at:

File/Export/XSL Transformation filter (*.code)

        Hans