Re: numbers on the rulers

My guess is you are seeing the printing bounds.

On 12/25/05, Larry McDaniel <larryfrommissouri gmail com > wrote:
I've read through the help manual and poked around quite a bit, and don't see how to change the numbers on the ruler to suit the scale of the project.

Also ... I understand the gridlines ( the main ones and the minor ones) but what are those other heavy lines that make the huge rectangles. I don't understand why they are there and what they are for.

thanks,
larry