Re: Dia 0.94, WinXP, UML, Printing, Object Properties.

On Thu, 2005-12-01 at 11:46 +0000, Reuben Pearse wrote:
Hi Ribeiro,

If I try and use a Windows Metafile it screws up the font sizes, but the
PNG file seems to be OK. See attached screenshots as an example.

All too familiar look of the 0.94 font cache bug.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (lars raeder dk, larsrc gmail com, http://lars.raeder.dk)
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the