Re: default value in extended attributes

On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 11:58 +0100, Denny Beyer wrote:
Hey,

when I create my own shape set including ext_attribute - Elements, i was
wondering, if there is a possibility to pass default values with it?

Not at the moment.  The code that understands ext_attribute nodes is
objects/custom/custom_object.c:271-316.  Feel free to send in an
appropriate patch, as that would be a useful extension.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>