Re: Tonight's Coding Night

ok -- showing my colors here... not a big irc guy ...is the server
down?  are you using a non-default port?  how about "/server
irc.gnome.org" in x-chat 2.4...

On Apr 7, 2005 10:36 AM, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:
Tonights Coding Night is Coding Night Light:  I won't be sitting around
coding, as we have much to do in the house, but I will be checking in
frequently to answer questions.  So feel free to come to #dia on
irc.gnome.org at 19:00-22:00 CET, and there'll be something to do for
everyone.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>