Re: pretty, pretty font

great information.  i will look into ddisplay_add_update_pixels()...
...size_x/y ...  thanks for the tip!  if you find anything else,
please let me know...

i was able to reproduce the error conditions that you and lars  outlined.

weekend tomorrow! skriminy skriminator!

...weekend debugging to include lars' color di-rect-tion as well.....

tk