Re: Printing

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 12:50:59PM +0200, Lars Ræder wrote:
On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:37:05 +0100, Chris Green <chris areti co uk> wrote:
On Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 06:06:43PM +0200, Lars Ræder wrote:
[Writing from my gmail account, as my regular server is down until Friday]

In answer to Chris Green's post, I have observed some strange effects
with font sizes, too.  Occasionally, the font would get really huge or
very small.

Yes, I was seeing that too, font cursor starts huge and then becomes
tiny after entering a few characters.

Don't have time at the moment to investigate, but debugging info would
be welcome.

               Only under Windows have I noticed a difference in size
when printing, which is probably due to Windows printing using a
different API.

My 'difference in size' was on Slackware Linux using CUPS.

Was it a little difference (~10%) or a big change like the one mentioned above?

The printing difference was a 'little' one of about 10%.

--
Chris Green (chris areti co uk)

    "Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence."