Text in boxes

Unsetting dynamic scales seems to have cleared up my final problems
with 'Snap to' etc.

I am having some fun with text in boxes though, the size on the
display seems rather random.  It also doesn't reflect the size that is
is printed at.

For example I created three boxes and put a name and an IP address in
each with the text size set to 0.4.  The result appeared differently
on screen in each box, in some cases the two lines of text were
displayed as different sizes.  When I printed the text was more
consistent but overlapped the outline of the box whereas it didn't do
this on the display.

--
Chris Green (chris areti co uk)

    "Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence."