How to add points (corners) to a polygon?

Dear Dia People,

This program is a really nice little tool - I use it quite a lot to produce UML, ERD and database design models. However, I've encountered a situation where I'd really like to draw a >3-sided polygon and I can't see how.

When I add a polygon to a diagram I get a triangle - fine as far as it goes, but I was expecting to be able to add new corner points to the object. How do I do that? I've tried almost every key combination I can think of while clicking the mouse on the edge I want to extend, but without any effect. I'm sure It's just a simple thing but i can't figure it out - the FAQ doesn't seem to mention polygons, and the documentation doesn't say how as far as I can see.

   Any help will be much appreciated.

      Thanks in advance,
      Keith Bremer.