Gearing up for 0.95

Just letting you all know that I'm starting to work my heavy way towards
release 0.95.  Got about two-thirds of my bug mails looked at today, but
many tricky ones remain.  If you have sent in a patch to a bugzilla
report, please make sure it has the PATCH keyword, that'll ensure it
gets checked before next release.  If you have outstanding patches,
shape sets or bugs, now would be a good time to enter them.  No, current
CVS isn't all shiny and fine (still some problems with the dynamic
menus), but it won't take much more to get it good to go.

-Lars