Re: [Web] Link to CVS tree from download page

Alan,
thanks for your reply.

In article <Pine BSF 4 58L0 0410250132301 39485 salmon maths tcd ie>
horkana maths tcd ie writes:

horkana>> There was a security issue months ago you might remember after which
horkana>> things were turned off but never reenabled.

I remember the vulnerability of cvs.
I haven't know dia when it was exposed,
a project which I was involved closed its cvs account for
anonymous users.

horkana>> I'm still hoping that gnome will eventually restore the old services.
horkana>> At this stage I dont know if they ever actually plan to do so.

It has been enough long time to make some temporary stuff, I think.
How about you?
    Takeshi Hamasaki
    E-mail: hma syd odn ne jp