Re: auto-scaling text dia .94

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:47:54 +0200, Tomas Mezger <tomz mytum de> wrote:
Lars Ræder wrote:
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:53:07 +0200, Tomas Mezger <tomz mytum de> wrote:

i'm having a big problem with text in dia, because dia resizes the
text
as he whants... sometimes i only have a very tiny text and if i add a
space on the text, it returns to the normal size. if i remove the
space,
it is tiny again.

This is a known problem that we're trying to get a handle on, but it's
slippery.  If you can send me the diagram this happens with, I'll see
if I can reproduce it and debug it.  I've seen it myself, but didn't
have time to debug then.  Don't really have time now, either, but I
can try to make some time.
hi,

here is the file where this happens... actually it happens with all
files i recently did. the problem of the resizing happens while i send
the file to my printer... he prints with resized fonts and it's ugly.

Only when sending to printer... odd.  But it uses the same font
rendering code for that, though with higher DPI.

I'm experiencing the problem on screen AND on print.