Re: Link

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:41:04 +0000, Luc Cessieux <cessieux hotmail com> wrote:

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 08:37:39 +0000, Luc Cessieux <cessieux hotmail com>
wrote:
How could I to link(URL) a "xsw" document on a dia object

Currently, there is not really a way to do it, apart from putting it
in a comment.  The question is:  What should it do?

-Lars

I would like to draw my network computers with DIA and when I want a
document , I clic right on the computer, I select un link and I have my
Documents (for exemple, exploitation process, installation document etc.)

How do you mean, "have my documents"?  Open in the default browser?
Open in Dia?  Open with some otherwise specified tool?  Try to
determine mime type and use the relevant tool?  Something else?  What
makes most sense generically?

-Lars