Re: Where to get more plugins?

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:48:02 -0500, Bill Warren <bwarren optivel com> wrote:
Lars Ræder wrote:

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:08:54 -0500, Bill Warren <bwarren optivel com> wrote:

Hello,
I just got dia running and love it!  Where do I get more plugins?

Dia comes with the plugins there are (or at least the ones I know of),
but there's a number of supporting programs you you can find from the
website.
I just have not seen any that are new symbols.

No, all the symbols that have been contributed so far are in the Dia
distribution.  That's why the Sheets menu is so long I had to make it
a nifty dynamic menu in CVS.

-Lars