Re: Who is the Official Dia maintainer 2004 onwards? (updating the docs)

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 21:04, Alan Horkan wrote:
For the purposes of the documentation who is the official maintainer?
Should I put Lars, Cyrille, Hans, Steffen or some or all of the above?
It has been a long time since James Henstridge was the maintainer so I
think it is necessary to update this bit of information while I'm making
other changes to the documentation.
(I dont intend to include individual email addresses as I will add a link
to the mailing list subscription page instead).

I believe I'm the official maintainer, if a single person has to be
mentioned, but Hans and Steffen also maintain significant parts.
Cyrille has declared himself too busy to be maintainer any more.

I'm updating the documentation, it covered a lot of Dia version 0.90 but
when I compared it against Dia 0.94 in Fedora Core 3 I was embarrassed
into finally make the improvements I had long intended to make.

I hope to have a big patch later this week (maybe, maybe later than that
if I get really stuck into it and make a lot of changes).

Sounds good, it needs that.

-Lars