Re: dia

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, [iso-8859-1] chris oloo wrote:

Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:40:41 +0200 (CEST)
From: "[iso-8859-1] chris oloo" <mystere_de_la_nuit yahoo fr>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: dia

hi,

i'm french, and i have discover dia when i update my
mandrake 10.0 to 10.1 :)

dia is really funny, i love it :)
but there is one little matter....
i find there are to few electrical symbol to do a
simple scheme.(i'm a student in electrical work and i
make scheme often)
i mean i can help you to add more symbol, to complete
this domain...(i you want)

Please do let us know when you have created new shapes, and we will tyr
and include them.

i think it's really a good program,i hused it this
morning to do a diagram for a report.

Glad you like it.  We look forward to you helping us make it even better.

thank you very much for this program :)

Thanks for using Dia.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape, Draw Freely http://inkscape.org
Free SVG Clip Art http://OpenClipArt.org

Earlier for no particular reason I took a screenshot Screenshot of Dia
http://netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dia/screenshots/Dia-Screenshot-4-KeiraKnightley.png
(Dimensions 1024, 1280 pixels.  File Size 509 kilobytes)