help with Dia

Hi my name is Randall Gonzalez, I am from Costa Rica and I like have information about the source code of Dia in Windows, is because the Dia in the opcion the SADT/IDEF0 is good but I like put a check syntax for example ? Control of the details communicated at each level (three to six function boxes at each level of a decomposition).
?       Bounded Context (no omissions or additional out-of-scope detail).
? Diagram Interface Connectivity (Node numbers, Box numbers, C-numbers, and Detail Reference Expression).
?       Data Structure Connectivity (ICOM codes and the use of parentheses).
?       Unique Labels and Titles (no duplicated names).
?       Syntax Rules for Graphics (boxes and arrows).
? Data Arrow Branch Constraint (labels for constraining the data flow on branches).
?       Input versus Control Separation (a rule for determining the role of data).
?       Data Arrow Label Requirements (minimum labeling rules).
?       Minimum Control of Function (all functions require at least one control).
?       Purpose and Viewpoint (all models have a purpose and viewpoint statement).

How can i do that for Windows and what I need like a compiler?
I would also like it, information about another software like dia, with source code and free, which do this check syntax or any one.

If you can helpme with this code.

Thanks.

I am sorry for my English

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.latam.msn.com/