Patch providing line wrapping in class objects

Hi,

looking for a nice uml design tool for linux I encoutered dia, which is part
of the SuSE distribution.

I noticed that oparations with lots of parameters make class objects look far
too wide, messing up the design of uml class diagrams. I needed to wrap long
lines of operations. It seemed that some other people drawing class diagrams
had the same problem, so I decided to write this patch.

The patch applies to the current CVS version without any problems.

I hope it will be useful.

Regards,
Maurizio Tidei
tidei compal de