Upcoming 0.93 release

We've been working towards 0.93 for a while now (would have had it in
January, but had horrific hardware problems), and it looks like we
getting close to a pre1.  I still need to plug a grand leak in text.c,
but then it's time.  I've applied most patches I could find, but some
might have gotten lost in my email upheaval.  If you've sent a patch to
me or to the list that hasn't been applied yet, I strongly suggest you
put it as an attachment to a Bugzilla bug report and add the keyword
'PATCH' (http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=dia).  If you
have a patch in there, make sure it has the PATCH keyword, so I can
easily find it.

Looking forward to another release of Dia,
-Lars