Re: Documentation, PDF, "There was an error processing the page"

Le Wed, Jun 30, 2004, à 10:11:21AM +0200, RittervomNie web de a écrit:

after reviewing some code I'll have to say: Not for me, not yet :-) But
freshing up documentation could be an easy way to get involved with dia. When
reading the PDF the error "There was an error processing the page. Objects
have the wrong type" occured. Something is wrong with the second and fourth
page and one of the last pages.

[snip]

May I, may I, may I...? :-)

Of course you are free do do it, it's all GPL!

More seriously, documentation is a very important thing to do, and
you're not just /free/ to tackle it, but welcome.

It's not totally clear to me in what you wrote, but may I assume that
you are going to keep the source documentation format in DocBook format?
While I could never figure out how to keep a DocBook rendering chain in
operating condition, let alone write and render my own document, DocBook
is more or less a requirement for GNOME projects.

        -- Cyrille