Re: UML-Conformity

Am Montag, 21. Juni 2004 23:51 schrieb Luc Pionchon:
I'd like to take part in this and develop some solutions
(already coded some UML-Tools, esp. sequence diagrams)
but I took a look at the lines of code, the object structure
and missed some of the easy Java object strategy.
Quite hard to understand 2.000 lines of arrow-producing C-code
when you're used to 200 line abstract class modelling *g*.
But I'll try it.

Why are there no fancy diagrams of dia itself drawn with dia?

Actually there is. Look at the "doc/en" folder.
It is very uncomplete. I just wrote the classes I was exploring.
Feel free to add some bits!

luc
I'll do so, thanks