Re: Where do I find documentation on building a plug-in?

Le Wed, Jul 28, 2004, à 09:05:43AM -0700, Eli Liang a écrit:
   I would like to build a plug-in for Dia to handle some different graphical
   symbols.  It will be similar to but different from UML.

   What can I look at to see how to build and use such a plug-in in the
   current Dia architecture?

click on this:

Main page at http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia

then on "Documentation", then on "Dia TWiki".

The only caveat is: DO NOT, repeat, NOT, use "UML - Class" as a basis
for anything.

        -- Cyrille