Re: New prerelease out.

On Friday 23 July 2004 01:37, Lars Clausen wrote:
I'm putting out this pre2 release now not so much because
Hello,
Some notes:
1. Please remove app/diaconv.c from po/POFILES.in
2. file /usr/share/dia/shapes/Network/patch-panel.png missing

There is attached patch for fix filename encoding issues in
filedialog, Diagram's name, recent_files. I assume diagram and
recent_files functions operates with filename in filesystem
encoding. I check for memory leak issues (pair
g_filename_from/to_utf8 - g_free), it works for me in such
problematic russian locale.
Please check and commit it. It will be beautyful for release.

--
Lav
Vitaly Lipatov