UML Message text positioning

Hi,

I am using the UML message object and I have a couple of observations:

- It would be nice if a cursor was positioned where the text of the
  message will appear as one right clicks the text anchor.

- I have never seen UML diagram where the text of the message is
  written on the line of the message. I was wondering if by default
  the position of the text anchor could be above the line.

- If the default positioning of the text anchor remains, maybe the
  text background should be non transparent so that we can at least
  read it.

Does anyone know workarounds to my problems?

Thanks

Niko