Re: 0.94 corrupts diagrams

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 10:18, Zhang Lin-bo wrote:
Hi,

I think I encountered a severe bug introduced in Dia 0.94,
though I'm not sure if it's related to my installation.

Attached is a diagram created using Dia 0.93.
If it's loaded and then saved with Dia 0.94,
the saved diagram seems to be corrupted and can
no more be loaded with Dia 0.93 (sometimes it
can't even be loaded with 0.94).

Thanks for the fine example (and a nice little house it seems, too:)

I'd like someone to take a look at it.

This seems related to the group loading bugs that Hans are currently
delving into, but Hans' fix doesn't cover it.  If I remove the one group
in the diagram (the stairs), it's not corrupting any more.

-Lars