Prerelease of 0.94 correctly compiled on NetBSD 1.6.2

Hello guys !
It's OK now, thanks to Lars' fix on app/paginate_psprint.c, prerelease 0.94 compiles correctly on NetBSD 1.6.2 (stable branch) . But I had to change manually the files paginate_psprint.(c|h) because the versions included in the prerelease are faulty on the stable branch of NetBSD (and on some other Unixes, probably -- see previous thread in this list).

For your information, it took me approximately 1900 s. (32 min.) to make it all on a PentiumMMX 233MHz :-)
And, indeed, dia works pretty well on such an arch :-))
See U.

JB