Re: Unable to correctly compile dia on NetBSD

On Sun, 2004-07-11 at 22:42, Jean-Baka Domelevo wrote:
Lars Clausen wrote:

gcc != Gnu Make.  What does make --version say?

OK, I'm a fool. Actually I was using a BSD-style make (the one coming by
default with NetBSD). And I must confess I didn't read correctly your
hint. Mea culpa, and now with gmake everything works fine for version
0.93. I'll try the CVS version as soon as I can.
Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Please try the 0.94-pre1 release first, that's the one that needs bugs
stamped out.

-Lars