Re: Prerelease of 0.94 is out

Trying hard to decrease the time between releases, I have now put out
0.94-pre1 at http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/dia/.

A Windows version of Dia 0.94-pre1 is available from

http://dia-installer.sourceforge.net

The installer code has been rewritten from scratch, using the
NSIS Modern UI now. I expect some glitches with this new version
and it's not covering all the functionality of the old function. I would
like to get some feedback on the new installer, especially on Windows 9*
and themes.

I have also updated the Dia Win32 compilation instructions:
http://dia-installer.sourceforge.net/dia_win32_compilation.html

Steffen