Re: updating homepage listed on mail.gnome.org

On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 11:07, Andrew Ross wrote:
I wasn't sure if this should be posted here, sent to the devs directly
(I'm guessing not), or sent to the mail.gnome.org admins.

The website for dia-list subscription
(http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/dia-list) still lists the old
homepage (http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia), instead of the new one
(http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/). The strange thing is that the link
itself takes you to the new site - it is only the link text which is out
of date!

Any chance of getting this fixed? I know it's minor, but surely it's
only a few minutes work?

Less than that, in fact.  Just slipped the first time because it was off
the side of the edit window.

-Lars