patch to fix the Key confilict with IM_context

Hi,
    This is a patch related to I18N. The CJK users may find that it's not
possible to activate the input method(XIM) with CTRL-Space, CTRL-SHIFT, or
some other key-bindings when inputting text, so they have to use mouse
to activate the input method, and this is very inconvenient.

     This bug is caused by the code which processes key_presss event in
disp_callbacks.c. When it finds that CTRL or MOD1 is pressed, it will
not use gtk_im_context_filter_keypress to process the input. So the
input method can't be activated by CTRL-Space, which is usually the
default keybinding of most CJK input method.

    I attached a simple to patch to fix this bug, hoping it can be useful.

Regards,
Ming.