Regd attaching textboxes to zigzag lines

I am trying to build a new dia-stencil for a conceputal model. I am having
trouble making use of the zigzag connector. I would like to attach a
textbox to the zigzag line connector

I tried to attach a standard textbox to the zigzag connector and grouped
it.  But if i moved any of the objects connected to the zigzag line the
connection failed and i could move the objects independent of the zigzag
connector. Is there a workaround for this or is there any way i can write
a simple xml file to create a zigzag connector and append a text box to
it.

Any help will be really useful.

Sriram

Sriram Mohan