Sizing under Linux and XP

hello;

I have 2 problems, using dia 0.92.0 under Linux and XP:

(1) Normally under Linux all works fine. But if I'm opening a complex
diagram (elements are touching the page borders and reaching the
neighboured pages), which  has been generated under Linux, under XP, the
sizings are changed, especially there where text is involved.

(2) If I'm (re)generating a complex diagram under windows, I can't print
them: elements which start at the one page and are contiued at the next,
are only printed at the next page. And those of the first, which are
only on the first, don't respect the sizes.

I assume, that this has been affected by the font-handling. Is there any
work-around for using Linux prepared diagrams under XP(-Printing)
without any losses?

salut kr