Re: Metapost Fonts Patch

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 19:26, Fred Reiss wrote:
Hi, folks.

First off, I'd like to extend a sincere thanks for all the wonderful
work you guys have done on Dia.  It's really great to have a viable
alternative to Visio/Illustrator under Linux!

On a more practical note, I've added support for font faces/sizes/styles
to the metapost export plug-in.  Where should I submit the patch?

Best would be to submit a bug report at bugzilla.gnome.org, including
the PATCH keyword.  Second best is to send it to the mailing list.
Third best is to send it to me.

-Lars