Re: Poll!

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004, Daniele Pighin wrote:

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:59:01 +0100
From: Daniele Pighin <daniele dcs it>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Poll!

[15:24, sabato 21 febbraio 2004] - Alan G Isaac ha scritto:

I found it worked best to link arrowhead size to
line width.

It _does_ make sense.
Default arrow sizing shouldn't be independent of default line width.

I was thinking it would certainly be nice if there was one of those
widgets that allowed you to link/chain/keep ratio together if there
were cases where you didn't want to keep the arrow head proportional.
but something like that is probably better left until someone has time to
properly overhaul the dialog.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/