RE: Wrapping dia interfaces to enable in Python

-- "Ribeiro, Glauber" <Glauber Ribeiro experian com>

This is an excellent idea. I'd much rather work in Perl, Scheme or Ruby
than Python.

I'd be more than happy to help with an interface library
for Perl. From what I can see we could do it with Inline
instead of SWIG, give us a single .pm for the result and
leverage the XML lib's at the same time if we needed them.

                                           +1 888 359 3508