Re:

Luc Cessieux schrieb:
I would like to know who is French on this list, because I would like to speak in Molière language width them.
merci ;-)
I think this list is for all, english is easier to understand and speaking some artificial language would be a much more interesting thing to do on the street. How to search the mailing list for problems if everybody tries to be individual? To draw a conlusion: Use a forum, a chat or find people in your neighborhood. This is nothing personal but I also don't talk esperanto here and I never read rasta english (or pidgeon english).