Re: Automaticall open new diagram

I like the idea of using the empty (new, blank) diagram if it is untouched.
If you wanted that new blank diagram, you would have touched it, right?
If you wanted another new diagram after opening one into that, you can
just do Ctrl+n to get a new, blank diagram.

Another idea is, if you click "File"->"Open" on the panel it opens in
a new window. However, if you right click in the new blank diagram and
go "File"->"Open" or "Open Into", "Open Here" it would open into that
diagram. ?

-Jeff

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 08:55:37 -0800, Octavio Alvarez Piza