Re: Python interpretor ?

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, NAUDIN Alexia wrote:

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:14:13 +0200
From: NAUDIN Alexia <alexia naudin arche fr>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Python interpretor ?

Hi all,

I'd like to run a Python script so I'm desesperatly trying to run the
Python interpretor from Dia (on a Windows machine), but I can't find it.
:( Would you be kind enough to tell me in which menu it is ? Thanks a
lot,

It is not inlcuded by default on Windows.

I'm afraid you will need to compile your own version of Dia with Python
support if you want it (as far as I know).

- Alan