Re: Entity-Relationship (ER) objects

On Sun, 2004-04-18 at 18:23, Steven Lembark wrote:

http://www.datanamic.com/images/ssdezigndisplayleveldatatypes_large.jpg

  Can I go ahead and just start editing the code for the ER sheet?

Absolutely!  Go right ahead.  If you send frequent patches, it will allow
us to catch errors early and get it tested.

Is there any documentation on how to modify the beasts? I'd like
to help with the ER's (need them for my work also).

Look to the TWiki (http://faemalia.org/wiki/view/Technical/DiaEditor),
and feel free to add more stuff.  lib/object.h is heavily commented,
too.  It also helps to just look at the other objects that have similar
behaviour.  There was somebody trying to expand the PROP_LIST to handle
the UML Class-like things, which it looks like you'll need, but I
haven't heard a peep from him for a long time.  And, of course, we here
shall be happy to answer questions, too.

-Lars